FOR YOUR HEALTH
- We provide contactless disinfectant dispensers in all public areas
- Maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from other people
- Wear mouth and nose protection
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds
- We welcome you with a friendly smile and not as usual with a handshake or a hug.
- free cancellation up to 3 months before arrival
- 3 months to 1 month before the day of arrival – 40% of the total amount
- 1 month to 1 week before the day of arrival – 70% of the total amount
- 90% of the total amount in the last week
In the event of a lockdown, mandatory quarantine after your return trip or an official border or hotel closure, you can cancel free of charge, even at short notice.
We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance!
The European travel cancellation insurance provides cover in the event that you as an insured customer cannot commence or have to break off the trip,
• because you get COVID-19 symptoms,
• because you are measured to have a high temperature, even if a later test result is negative,
• because you tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms,
• because a close relative (*) or someone living in the same household is sick with COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required,
• because a close relative (*) in the same household is sick with COVID-19 and you therefore have to go into quarantine, or
• because you are unable to travel during your stay due to your illness and have to extend it. Here there is coverage within the scope of the involuntary vacation extension.
Relatives are spouses (or registered partners or partners living in the same household), children (step-, in-law, grandchildren, foster parent), parents (step-, in-law, grandparent, foster parent), siblings and brother-in-law / Sister-in-law of the insured person – in the case of a registered partner or partner living in the same household, their children, parents and siblings as well.
More information can be found here.